School Board Information
Annual Notices to the Community
Iowa Youth Survey Results for Lone Tree
2013-2014 School Improvement Survey
Site Visit Final Report 2010
Building Use Calendar
Iowa School Alerts
LT Athletic Boosters
Lunch Menu/Food Service
Olweus Bullying Prevention Program
Staff Mail Server Login
Staff Information Pages
Teacher Pages Login
Lone Tree Community School
Promote Your Page Too
Board of Education
School Board Meeting Notes
||Board Meeting Notes
School Board Policies
School Board Goals for 2016-2017
Student Achievement Goals
- (Math) Lone Tree Community School will lower the percentage of Low SES students in the Middle School who are listed as non-proficient on the Iowa Assessments.
- (Science) Lone Tree Community School will lower the percentage of students listed as non-proficient on the Iowa Tests of Basic Skills and ITED tests in Grades 3-8 and Grade 11.
- (Reading) Lone Tree Community School will lower the percentage of Low SES students in the Middle School who are listed as non-proficient on the Iowa Assessments.
- Lone Tree Community School will improve writing skills of students in Grades 6-12 by implementing writing standards.
Professional Development Goals
- The District Leadership Team in collaboration with the Administrative Team will develop and implement a District Development Plan and other professional development that emphasizes a Professional learning Community.
- Professional Development for Lone Tree staff will be modeled after the Iowa Professional Development Model and form a Professional learning Community.
- Strategies of differentiation will address academic differences among students and instructional issues such as classroom management and student motivation. Attention will be given to the Middle School the Low SES scoring.
- End the 2016-2017 Fiscal Year with a positive balance for the year.
- Begin to examine costs associated with future educational reform as outlined by the Governor.
Iowa Core Curriculum Goals
- Lone Tree Community School will implement the teaching of math through a standards-based approach to teaching in Grades K-12.
- Lone Tree Community School will expand differentiated instruction throughout the school using Iowa Core Curriculum concepts, 21st Century teaching, technology driven instruction, and other innovative ideas to improve student achievement.
Lone Tree Community School will review the use of technology (including computers and SMART Boards) in the classroom.